BIGO CLONE SCRIPT | INDIA’S FIRST INDIGENOUSLY BUILT, LOW LATENCY, HIGHLY SCALABLE (MILLION CONCURRENT USERS) STREAMING APP
Build an app with intuitive UX to help professionals to showcase their talent, reach a broader audience, engage with fans and followers, become popular, and monetize by going Live.
Contains a superset of features from all the popular #livestreaming apps like Tango.me, Nonolive, Bigo among others, which lets you earn online by turning your talent broadcast into a business!
The Multi-guest feature allows the broadcaster to invite other guests to their broadcast and stay streaming.
Users can earn coins for their live video performance and convert them into money.
Filters | Bigo Clone Script
Users can add beauty, video, and audio effects in real-time to their live videos.
Live streaming enabled by in house developed, feature-rich, completely customizable SDK from Isometrik.
BIGO CLONE SCRIPT | POWERFUL, CLEAN CODING SCRIPT
What is a Bigo Clone Script?
A Bigo Clone Script has all the features that are exactly similar to that of the actual Bigo App and other apps like Tango.me and NanoLive. One can quickstart their business with minimal moodifications to the script. It helps in accelarating your business by providing a ramp that is already pre-built.
What Are The Features Of The Bigo Clone Script?
Both viewers and publishers can see a list of all the members of the broadcast, with their publishing status and time at which they started publishing. The publishing status of a member is updated in real-time.
Both viewers and publishers(including the host) can see a list of all users in the audience.
Real-time update of the list of viewers as the new user joins/leaves the audience of the broadcast.
The host can add a user as co-publisher(for both private and public broadcast) from the list of users or viewers.
Once a viewer has been added to a broadcast by the host, he can switch roles to a publisher or continue watching the broadcast as a viewer. A join button for a co-publisher is visible for the newly added member in real-time.
A viewer can at any time start/stop publishing in a broadcast.
A member has the option to leave a broadcast if he is a member. Once a member leaves a broadcast, he can no longer switch role to a publisher unless explicitly added again, by the host.
A viewer can request to be a co-publisher in a broadcast unless already requested.
The host can accept/reject a co-publish request of a viewer to be a co-publisher in a broadcast.
Delete Co-publish Request
Unless accepted/rejected by a host, a viewer can remove his co-publish request.
Co-publish Requests List
The host can see a list of all co-publish requests(only valid for public broadcasts) and the list is updated in real-time, with the status of each request(accepted/rejected) earlier shown as well as pending requests.
Join Broadcast As A Publisher
Once the request has been accepted, the viewer will see an option to switch role to a publisher if active on a given broadcast in real-time both in chat, as well as a popup and a separate join button. If the request has been rejected by the host viewer can either continue watching the broadcast as a viewer or exit.
Co-publish Request Status
A viewer can see the status of his co-publish request and co-publish can only be requested once.
HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON THE BIGO CLONE SCRIPT | REVENUE MODEL
Earn Money Via Coins
Users can give virtual gifts that are bought by coins and individual coins to live streamers. App earns a commission every time a user sends these virtual gifts to streamers on the Bigo clone script.
Premium Live Streaming
Performers can make money by marking their content exclusive through our premium live streaming feature. Users can have to pay set coins to access the streaming.
Viewers Buy Coins
Viewers can buy coins to send to broadcasters. They can choose from a list of coin plans and pay them respectively to get coins. The app makes a % commission for each purchase of coins.
Your app earns commission through in-app advertisements by third-party vendors. The commission can be set on the number of clicks or products purchased via referrals.
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.