LAUNDRY SERVICE APP & DRY CLEANERS APP FOR ON-DEMAND LAUNDRY STARTUPS
Our the on-demand laundry service industry & on-demand dry cleaning app script provides laundry app software solution. From laundry service booking to laundry pickup & drop service- Kickstart your on demand laundry & on-demand dry cleaning startup with Laundra.
WHY CHOOSE LAUNDRA AS YOUR ON-DEMAND LAUNDRY SOFTWARE?
Laundra has been inspired by industry best on-demand laundry delivery services such as Washio, Zipjet, Cleanly and Rinse app to ensure laundry startups operate efficiently, effectively and profitably.
- Customer App
- Pick-up & Drop Driver App
- Dispatcher Web Interface
Our laundry service software solution is customizable to build a solution for any kind of on demand laundry startup, on-demand dry cleaning app, laundry delivery service apps & more.
We assure PCI compliance so you will have not legal issues accepting online payments on the tailored laundry service app.
Using our proprietary Pre-Built IP solution, we move your customized on-demand laundry service solution from development to deployment faster than any other laundry or dry cleaning software developers out there.
Scalable & Clean Design
Using state of the art app container technology, clean coding practices and microservice architecture – Laundra is designed to be future-ready for all your on-demand laundry service app / Uber for Laundry needs.
Multi-Language & Multi-Currency
You can now start your Uber for laundry service solution in any city/country of your choice. We ensure Laundra can be deployed in any language & currency preference.
Referrals, Promotions & Loyalty Programs
Increase your unique on-demand laundry service app user base & overall retention via referrals, promotions & loyalty campaigns.
LAUNDRA GRAPHICAL FLOW
Explore & Add Various Laundry Services
Our laundry service app solution lets users pick from a variety of laundry services.
Users can add services from multiple categories in their cart.
Explore Various On-Demand Laundry Services
Browse through the different categories of apparels & laundry services
Update Item Counz
Enter the number of items in each apparel/laundry service category
Update Cart Details & Payment Options
Update your current items, schedule your laundry service, choose payment options and promo codes.
Schedule On-Demand Laundry Service Type
Select your on-demand laundry service type as express delivery service or regular 24-hour delivery service. Optionally, schedule the service for a particular date
Choose payment method for your on-demand laundry service solution and add promo-codes, if any
View Ongoing & Past Bookings
View and track your Uber for laundry app ongoing booking.
View details of all your laundry service app’s past bookings.
Status & Live Tracking
Our Uber for laundry service software solution Laundra, provides detailed tracking & status updates. Living up to the ‘on-demand laundry service’ nature.
Keep the track of your booked laundry service status.
Using our on-demand laundry software, live tracking is now available at your fingertips. Track your Uber for laundry driver live and view the ETA in real time.
Invoice & Rating
View your invoice at the end of the trip & rate both your pickup & delivery laundry service individually.
View a detailed on demand laundry service provided.
View a detailed on demand laundry service provided.
Centralised Control Center
Monitor all trips, manage bookings, offers & routes, provide live assistance all from our one center via our on demand laundry service software.
Live Data & Alerts
Get notified on each stage & view the status of each Uber for laundry service, at any time.
Filters & Analytics
Apply filters & view analytics of on demand laundry service bookings from various zones. `
Manage providers, approve / reject various laundry service app drivers who sign up on your app
Setup and manage the on-demand laundry service fees for different cities and different items via the on demand laundry software
PROMOTIONS & REFERRALS
Setup and manage promotion codes and referral campaigns for your on-demand laundry service solution.
View all your on-demand laundry bookings in real time as they are being placed on your laundry app
Complete financial accounting system to keep track of the app’s earnings and driver commission via the on demand laundry software
Payroll management system to manage cash & card earning for drivers with direct payment to the laundry driver’s bank account
Manage laundry drivers as individuals or under other laundry service operators.
Track your Uber for laundry drivers in real-time on the app in different cities on our on-demand laundry service software
Create zones for your uber for laundry service by drawing polylines on a map and set rates accordingly
Push messages to drivers and customers directly from the admin
REVIEWS & REPORTS
Keep a tab on your Uber for dry cleaning drivers and maintain high fulfillment standards using ratings and reviews left by customers
Send out notifications to the registered users or on the laundry app itself
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.
Uber for laundry: On-Demand Laundry Business Model
Laundry Software That Add Brightness
Home Cleaning Services | Businesses & Opportunities Aplenty!