UBER FOR MAIDS | THE BEST MAID BOOKING APP & SOFTWARE SOLUTION
Clean.it is a complete white label maid finder software solution for entrepreneurs looking to get into the on-demand home services/home cleaning industry. Our Uber for maids software can be tailored for any kind of maid on call app or as a general on-demand house cleaning app.
UBER FOR MAIDS GRAPHICAL FLOW
Find Your Maid
The realtime maid finder view lets users view various on-demand house cleaning service providers near their locations. Users can also select home care services or Janitorial Management Software for Building Service based on priority & availability.
Live Maid Finder
View the realtime map view of all available maids near you, based on your location.
On-Demand vs Scheduled
Users can opt for services right away or Schedule the service for a later date & time.
Schedule the required services as per your convenience.
Users can view a list view of home cleaning services available on the Uber for maids app. Individual maid ratings are also provided.
Book Cleaning Service, Scheduling & Payment
Clients booking for maids can view their detailed profiles. These are whose backgrounds have been verified. Once selected, users can add additional service requirements, change payment options, schedule the service, add promo codes, etc.
Background-Checked Maid Profiles
The Uber for maids platform hosts a detailed profile that needs to be completed by all maids / home care professionals who sign up on the app. View descriptions, services, past reviews, job photos, etc.
Choose Services Required
Each maid or house cleaning professional usually offers a variety of services. Users can book their maids by the hour or by the service needed.
Book the house cleaning professional for immediate services or schedule the service for a later time. Users can opt for repeat bookings in case of daily requirements.
Choose from a list of payment options, add additional services and include promo codes if available.
Booking Status & Realtime Tracking Of Maids
To improve the efficiency of the app, Clean.it has been integrated with realtime booking status updates in-app as well as realtime map tracking on the app.
Users can view various booking done by them on the app. There is a time limit that has been assigned to accept the cleaning job. Based on the scheduling preferences, the cleaning job will begin after the maid is assigned.
Real-Time Booking Status
Our Uber for maids software lets users view the status of their active bookings. In-app notifications are also provided on each status change.
Live map view of your assigned house cleaning professional.
In-app chat module integrated with our Uber for maids app. Useful when special instructions need to be mentioned to the maid.
Invoice & Ratings
Once the maid service or house cleaning service is completed, Users can review their invoice details and rate their maid or house cleaning professional as well.
View a detailed invoice of the cleaning service provided.
Provide feedback & rate your house cleaning professionals on a variety of service fields. This ensures high quality standards are maintained on your customised Uber for maids application.
UBER FOR MAIDS DISPATCHER SOFTWARE
View an overall look of all the ongoing grocery pickup or delivery jobs, available & unavailable grocery delivery drivers, phone battery percentage etc.
Manually assign grocery bookings to grocery deliverers on demand.
Individual Job View
View the status of each individual grocery trip in real-time.
UBER FOR MAIDS ADMIN PANEL
HOUSE CLEANING PROVIDER MANAGEMENT
Manage various on-demand maids & home service providers. Accept or reject various home care professionals registering on your Uber for Maids app.
Setup and manage fares for on-demand house cleaning services based on cities, service type or hourly rates.
PROMOTIONS & REFERRALS
Setup and manage promotion codes and referral campaigns on your custom Uber for maids platform.
View all house cleaning service bookings in real time as they are being placed.
Complete financial accounting system to keep track of earnings for various home care professionals & maids registered on the app.
Payroll management system integrated in our Uber for maids platform, to manage cash & card earning for house cleaning service providers with direct payment to their respective bank accounts.
Manage various home care service categories present on your customised maid finder application.
View all bookings & trips in real time on a map across cities or zones.
Create zones for your Uber for maids service by drawing polylines on a map and set rates accordingly.
Push messages to house cleaning service providers and customers directly from the admin.
REVIEWS & REPORTS
Keep a tab on the house cleaning service providers and maintain high quality standards using ratings and reviews left by customers.
Setup various app commision rates based on zone, service type, fares etc on your Uber for maids app.
WHY CHOOSE CLEAN.IT AS YOUR ON-DEMAND HOUSE CLEANING SOFTWARE SOLUTION?
The Clean.it app & software solution has been inspired by top on-demand home cleaning service providers like Handy, Tidy, HouseKeep, MaidsApp & more, in mind. The software is backed by a robust & scalable tech-architecture ensuring your tailored Uber for maids service app can handle your business requirements.
Our Uber for maids software solution is customizable to build home care provider apps for a variety of business models based on home cleaning services. From select home cleaning/care services to a rich all-rounded home services platform.
We assure PCI compliance so you will have not legal issues accepting in-app purchases on our on-demand house cleaning script.
Using our proprietary Pre-Built IP solution, we move our customisable housekeeping app & software from development to deployment faster than most on-demand house cleaning software developers.
Scalable & Clean Design
Using state of the art app container technology, clean coding practices, microservice architecture, while simultaneously promoting safety & security on the app – Clean.it is the best on-demand home cleaning app & software solution, available in the market today.
Whether you want to launch your on-demand house cleaning app in German, Arabic, Chinese etc we ensure our Uber for maids script can be deployed in any language preference.
Referral & Promotions
Increase your cleaning app user-base as well as overall retention via referrals and promotions features. Our tech architecture ensures that the white label Uber for maids script is scalable with the growth of your professional home cleaning service.
SEO Friendly Design
All apps developed using our Uber for maids solution are designed to ensure that the tailored maid on-demand solution ranks during searches and in app stores.
App Monitoring & Chatbots
Our home care services software solutions are the only ones in the market to provide app monitoring services with chatbot integration. Ensuring you can get instantaneous performance updates on your tailored maid on-demand app.
Our white label home services/house cleaning software solution is not only robust & scalable, but extremely secure as well. Keychain, SSL-powered API’s, JWT, reverse proxy setup, etc ensure that security covers the entire app and each individual API.
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.