WHY CHOOSE iVALET AS YOUR UBER FOR DESIGNATED DRIVER SOFTWARE SOLUTION?
iValet has been designed keeping the top designated driver services like DDVIP, Sobrio, and DDoD, in mind. With a seamless easy-to-use UI, iValet comes with 3 interfaces.
Our Uber for designated driver software is customizable to build a solution for any kind of drive my car home service, designated driver services, driver for events service, driver for seniors service or even a designated driver for holidays service.
We assure PCI compliance so you will have not legal issues accepting online payments on the iValet designated driver app.
Using our proprietary Pre-Built IP solution, we move your customised designated driver app from development to deployment faster than any other designated driver software developers out there
Scalable & Clean Design
Using state of the art app container technology, clean coding practices and microservice architecture – iValet is designed to be future-ready for all your on-demand designated driver service needs.
Multi-Language & Multi-Currency
You can now start your designated driver app in any city/country of your choice. We ensure iValet can be deployed in any language & currency preference.
Referrals, Promotions & Loyalty Programs
Increase your unique designated driver app user base & overall retention via referrals, promotions & loyalty campaigns.
iVALET GRAPHICAL FLOW
Register & View Nearby Designated Drivers
We’ve understood that ease-of-use and safety are the top most priorities for any designated driver service app. We have tailored our UI accordingly.
Register & Login
Sign up on the iValet app via email or social media
View Nearby Designated Drivers
View nearby designated drivers from a map view or a listview that additionally, highlights their ratings
Designated Driver’s Profile & Booking Details
From viewing available designated drivers near you to booking them – iValet makes the entire user flow seamless.
Designated Driver Profile
Our designated driver’s profile page is extensive and detailed, so as to improve the customer’s trust factor with the app.
Schedule bookings and book for a friend
Schedule your trips for now or later and additionally book a designated driver for others.
Designated Driver Status & Live Tracking
With our Uber for designated driver software, you can track not only your trip, but the trip booked for a friend as well.
Driver can accept or reject your request, once accepted live tracking beings.
Live tracking available at your fingertips. Track your driver live and view ETA in real time.
Invoice & Rating
View detailed receipts & rate your designated driver on our uber for designated drivers app.
View your invoice receipt for the designated driver service
Rate your designated driver on the service, at the end of the trip
DESIGNATED DRIVER WEB DISPATCHER
Centralised Control Center
Monitor all trips, manage bookings, offers & routes, provide live assistance all from one control center.
Live Data & Alerts
Get notified on each stage & view the status of the trip at any time
Filters & Analytics
Apply filters & view analytics of bookings from various zones.
Manage designated drivers as individuals or under operators.
Setup and manage fares for different cities
PROMOTIONS & REFERRALS
Setup and manage promotion codes and referral campaigns for your designated driver service
View all bookings in real time as they are being placed
Complete financial accounting system to keep track of earnings on the designated driver software
Payroll management system to manage cash & card earning for drivers with direct payment to driver bank accounts
Setup fixed prices for various designated driver services in different cities
Trackall designated driver bookings & trips in real time on a map across cities
Create zones for your designated driver service by drawing polylines on a map and set rates accordingly
Push messages to drivers and customers directly from the admin
Reports & Reviews
Keep a tab on designated drivers and maintain high quality standards using ratings and reviews left by customers
Setup various app commision rates based on zone, service etc
iVALET CAN BE CUSTOMISED TO PROVIDE
Designated Driver for Seniors App
Designated Driver for Sporting Events App
Designated Driver for Corporate Events
Designated Driver for Prom Night App
Designated Driver for Holidays / Tourism App
Uber Like App | Pronto App | A Success Story In Mexico
Apps Like Uber & Lyft – Providing Solutions for Mobility
Best Apps Around the World to Book Taxi Online Software
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.