VaidG has been designed to satisfy the needs of healthcare professionals and people looking for the service of these professionals. Healthcare startups can personalize their own doctors on-demand app as a standalone app or combine it with their existing healthcare business models.
We record all Telemedicine appointments and store them for future reference.
End to end encryption of all patient data.
Chat is end to end encrypted.
Pre appointment survey to gather more info on patient’s symptoms for better diagnosis.
Tele Medicine - Schedule Remote Video Call Appointments
Users have the option to book for a remote consultation with a specialist via the video call facility available on the App for themselves or their dependents. All interactions are encrypted and stored for future reference. Doctor – Patient confidentiality is maintained such that the data can be viewed only by the doctor or patient (and not even by the App).
Jump To - TELEMEDICINE APPOINTMENTS
Clinic Visits - Schedule clinic visits
Clinical appointments can be booked with a specialist after viewing professionals available based on various filters and viewing all information such as location, specializations, reviews, rating, charges, etc. User can fix the appointment for an available time slot and pay through diverse options including insurance.
Home Visits - Request doctors / care givers for home visits
Clients have the option to book for a preferred healthcare service directly from their mobiles. In here the user can key in all necessary details and book for a Doctor to visit them to provide healthcare services in the comfort of their home. Patients can also track the doctor arriving for the scheduled visit.
Take Appointment From Your Desktop
We are aware that doctors have more access to their PC while working rather than a mobile device. Hence we have made it possible for doctors to fix appointments with patients from their desk top in an easy and effective manner.
On Demand Healthcare App Graphical Flow
CHOOSE THE APT MODE OF SERVICES
VaidG our customizable Uber for Doctors App helps you fix an appointment with a Doctor or call a Doctor home or have a tele-appointment with a Doctor.
Preferred Mode Of Treatment
Users can book for a preferred mode of treatment: Doctor At Home or Visit A Doctor or Tele-Appointments for Telemedicine. Further option to select a particular professional is provided.
Select A Specialist
Schedule the appointment based on your present ailment and then narrow down to a specialist based on diverse options provided. Even add a note regarding your ailment.
Schedule The Appointment
Schedule an appointment either for yourself or for a dependent.
Add any dependent to your account and fill in all necessary details.
HEALTHCARE SERVICES BY SPECIALIZATION
To have an intuitive user experience, advanced filtering features have been included in the on demand healthcare app based on various factors.
Key In All The Details
Provide all necessary details of ailments from the selection and add notes as well.
Provide Information On Symptoms
Give all necessary information on symptoms also add images.
Filters To Select A Doctor
Choose a healthcare professional using filtering option on the on-demand healthcare app with respect to your requirements.
A selection of doctors available with reference to your choice is provided to book a consultation.
Detailed Profile Of Doctors
Detailed profiles of doctors are provided such as reviews, ratings, certifications, specialization, fees, etc.,
Select A Time Slot
Users are also provided the available time slots to book a consultation with their preferred doctors.
The patient can view the prescription raised by the doctor after the consultation and invoice being raised.
Users have the option to save their favorite doctors on their profile to easily access when they make an appointment.
PAYMENT & COMMUNICATION
Our on demand healthcare app is all about providing efficient healthcare services. Users are equipped with communication features & various payment modes.
Mode Of Payment
Select a mode of payment that has options such as cash, from the wallet or from insurance.
Telemedicine - Chat With Media Attachment
Clients can chat with Doctors and information can be shared through media attachments like pictures, scans, prescriptions can be sent.
Video Call With Doctor
Users can have a Telemedicine consultation with their doctors using live video facility in the App. The entire consultation is recorded and stored as per law. This data is encrypted so that it can be viewed only by the doctor or patient.
Live Track Your Doc
Users can track their Doctor while he is in the process of completing the appointment. This facility is useful for both doctor and patient to have information on each stage.
History Of All Visits
Check details of past, present and open consultations with your healthcare professional and invoice raised.
Receipt & Rating
View the receipt of total amount paid for the consultation. Rate your experience via feedback on various factors.
UBER FOR DOCTORS GRAPHICAL FLOW
CHOOSING HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Our customizable Uber for Doctors application makes it easy for users to select their preferred healthcare service at their own pace, location & tim.
Booking Healthcare Has Never Been Easier!
Users can book their preferred healthcare services with Uber-like efficiency via our intuitive Uber for Doctor’s UI.
Few Questions To Get Started
To improve overall user experience, a customizable set of user-related questions are asked. These questions can be customised based on the on-demand healthcare solution required.
Whether its an immediate house call visit, or a scheduled clinic appointment, our healthcare software solution lets users easily schedule their preferred healthcare services.
Confirm Booking Address
In-case of house call doctor visits, users need to specify and confirm their booking address.
HEALTHCARE SERVICES BY SPECIALIZATION, LOCATION, TIME SLOTS OR FEES
In order to maximise user experience, we’ve integrated advanced filtering features to let your users select their ‘Uber Doctors’ based on a variety of factors.
Users are displayed a list view of healthcare professionals with the option to filter the list based on profession. Individual ratings, availability, avg fees are also displayed to the user.
Live Map VIew
Based on the users location, our Uber for Doctors application provides users a live map view of available health care professionals near them.
For users with specific preferences, our on-demand healthcare solution offers an advanced filtering option that allows users to find healthcare providers based on their exact requirements.
Once a doctor is selected users are provided with a detailed profile of the doctor to go through before making a booking.
Available Time Slots
Users are also provided with time slot availability for bookings with their preferred doctors.
Certifications & Reviews
To improve user trust with the service, our on-demand healthcare software solution displays various healthcare-related certifications, ratings and user reviews under each doctor profile.
LIVE TRACKING & COMMUNICATION
Our Uber for Doctors application is all about providing an Uber-like efficiency when it comes to booking healthcare services on demand. Users are equipped with features to easily track, communicate and share information pertaining to their booked healthcare service.
Live Tracking & Notifications
VaidG is equipped with an in-app live tracking features for users to live map track their booked healthcare professionals with in-app notifications sent at each status change. This features is especially useful during house call doctor visits.
Telemedicine - Saving Time & Overhead Costs
We’ve integrated live video consultations as part of the available healthcare services. This allows Doctors to remotely connect with users thereby saving time and costs for both customers and healthcare providers.
Telemedicine - Chat With Media Attachment
Users can chat with their preferred doctors even during live video consultations. Information as well as media attachments like pictures, scans, prescriptions can be sent between users and Doctors easily.
Users are urged to review their booked healthcare providers to maintain high quality standards on your custom Uber for Doctors application.
HEALTHCARE PROVIDER MANAGEMENT
Manage various on-demand healthcare providers registering on your Uber for Doctors App – Accept or reject as necessary.
VIEW RECORDED VIDEO CALLS
View Telemedicine consultation recordings after they are completed which is an important security feature.
PROMOTIONS & REFERRALS
Setup and manage promotion codes and referral campaigns on your customized on demand platform.
View all healthcare consultations being placed in real-time.
Complete financial accounting system to keep track of earnings for various healthcare professionals registered on the app.
Payroll management system integrated in our software, to manage cash & card earning of healthcare providers with direct payment to their accounts.
Manage various on demand doctor categories present on your customised application.
View all appointments & consultations in real-time on a map across cities or zones.
Pre Appointment Survey
Create pre-appointment questions for various symptoms
SEND REAL TIME PUSH NOTIFICATION
Send push notifications to healthcare professionals and customers directly from the app regarding updates.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Keep a tab on the healthcare providers and maintain high quality standards using ratings and reviews of customers.
Setup the app commission for various healthcare professionals.
WATCH VAID-G IN ACTION
REAL USE CASES FOR A CUSTOMIZABLE HEATHCARE ON DEMAND SOFTWARE
Uber for Physiotherapists
Uber for Paediatricians
Uber for Psychologists
Uber for Senior Care
Uber for Dentists
Uber for Medicine Delivery
Uber for Home Trainers
Uber for Dieticians
Uber for Vets
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.