ZOCDOC CLONE | Customizable Software For Healthcare Professionals
Zocdoc clone is designed to fulfil the requirements of healthcare professionals and those wanting to launch services in the medical industry. Inspired by top healthcare apps such as Zocdoc, Teladoc, Doctor On Demand, Practo, Generis, AMWell, MDLive, Babylon Health. Zocdoc Clone provides various options to fix appointment with healthcare professionals.
TELE MEDICINE - VIDEO CALL APPOINTMENTS
option to book for remote consultations with a healthcare professional utilizing video call facility is provided on the App either for themselves or a dependent. All such interactions between a doctor & patient are encrypted and stored. Doctor – Patient confidentiality is maintained in such a manner that the data can be viewed only by the doctor or patient.
JUMP TO – TELEMEDICINE APPOINTMENTS
CLINIC VISITS - SCHEDULE CLINIC VISITS
View all professionals available on the App and schedule clinical appointments based on diverse filters. Information provided includes location, fees, specializations, reviews, rating and more. Appointment may be taken as per availability of time slot and payment done through several options such as insurance.
HOME VISITS - REQUEST HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS FOR HOME VISIT
Clients can schedule a preferred healthcare service from their mobiles. The user can login all the details and fix an appointment with a Doctor for healthcare services from the comfort of their homes. The patients can then track the doctor on the App while he is on the way.
Zocdoc Clone Script Graphical Flow
CHOOSE YOUR MODE OF SERVICE
VaidG our customizable Zocdoc clone assists you to schedule an appointment with a healthcare professional or have them visit you or conduct a tele-appointment.
Favoured Mode Of Treatment
Book your preferred mode of treatment that includes: Doctor To Home or Clinical Visit or Telemedicine. You can additionally narrow down your search for a specialist.
Choose A Specialist
Schedule your appointment as per your present ailment and with further options select a specialist based on several options. Go ahead and add a note regarding your ailment.
Fix An Appointment
Fix the appointment for yourself or for your dependent.
Add any number of dependents and provide necessary details.
ADVANCED FILTERING FEATURES
Advanced filtering features have been inculcated based on several factors so that the user has an intuitive experience on the Zocdoc clone.
Enter All Details
Provide all the details of your illnesses from the selection and add notes as well.
Provide Further Information
Provide crucial information on symptoms and add images.
Diverse Filters To Choose A Doctor
Make your choice from various criteria available to opt for a doctor on the Zocdoc clone as per your requirements.
As per your filtering options a list of doctors are provided to select one as per your choice to book a consultation.
Profiles of healthcare professionals are in detail with info such as: reviews, ratings, certifications, specialization, fees, etc.
Select Consultation Time
Users can book a consultation as per their desired time slot with their preferred doctor.
Prescription raised by the doctor can be viewed post consultation and generation of invoice.
Favorite doctor’s profile can be saved by the user so as to have easy access during the appointment process.
PAYMENT & COMMUNICATION
The Zocdoc clone is built with necessary features to provide efficient healthcare services. The clone script provides amazing communication features & diverse modes of payment.
Mode Of Payment
Various modes of payment has been provided, such as cash, from the wallet or through insurance.
Telemedicine With Media Attachment & Chat
Chat with your Doctor or share necessary information via media attachments as in pictures, scans, prescriptions.
Video Call Consultations
Opt for a Telemedicine consultation utilizing the live video facility in the Zocdoc clone. The consultation is recorded, encrypted and stored as per law. The data is encrypted such that only the doctor or patient has access to it.
Live Track Your Doc
Track your Doctor while he is on the way for the appointment. Each stage in the entire process is displayed so that it may benefit both the doctor and patient.
History Of Visits
History of all visits can be checked. Past, present and upcoming consultations with your doctor is provided and the invoice generated.
Receipt & Rating
The receipt for the total amount paid for the consultation is provided. You can rate your experience on various factors.
Manage various on-demand healthcare providers while they register on your Zocdoc clone script – Accept or reject them.
VIDEO CALLS-ZOCDOC CLONE
Telemedicine consultation recordings are stored securely after encryption which is an important security feature.
PROMOTIONS & REFERRALS
Setup and manage promotion codes and referral campaigns to enhance business on the Zocdoc clone script platform.
View healthcare appointments being placed by clients in real-time.
A complete financial accounting system is included to track earnings for all healthcare professionals registered on the Zocdoc clone.
Payroll management system is integrated on the zocdoc clone to manage cash & card earning of healthcare providers with direct payment to their accounts enabled.
Manage various professionals as per healthcare categories on your zocdoc clone.
BIRD’S EYE VIEW
View appointments & consultations set in real-time on a map across cities or zones.
PRE APPOINTMENT QUESTIONS
Go ahead and create pre-appointment diagnostic questions for various symptoms
REAL-TIME PUSH NOTIFICATION
Generate push notifications to healthcare professionals and customers off the app concerning necessary updates.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
Keep a check on ratings and reviews received by various healthcare providers to maintain high quality standards.
App commission can be setup judiciously for various healthcare professionals.
WATCH VAID-G IN ACTION
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.