FREIGHT BROKER SOFTWARE & FREIGHT FINDER SOFTWARE SOLUTION
The freight broker software, freight broker app & truck load finder solution, is an overall trucking software solution for freight brokers & fleet owners alike. Customizable transportation brokerage software for shippers, freight brokers, movers and other on-demand moving services.
LOAD & JOB LISTING APP | FOR BROKERS, AGENTS & CUSTOMERS
Our unique customer app allows users to seamlessly enter load job details and provides live tracking & job status updates on the go. Job bidding has been integrated so prices can be negotiated before jobs are finally accepted by the fleet owner/driver.
DRIVER APP | SEAMLESS & INTUITIVE LOAD FINDER SOLUTION
Proving an easy-to-use and intuitive load board solutions. Drivers can filter load jobs based on their vehicle type and carrying capacity. Live job tracking powered by Google Maps or Waze. In-app invoice generation & driver analytics is integrated as well.
OPERATOR PANEL | FOR FLEET OWNERS
For fleet owners, LoadEmUp provides an intuitive dashboard for owners to manage individual drivers, add existing customers & jdetails, vehicles and job requests simultaneously. Operators can send job requests to the load boards on the driver app or manually assign jobs
CUSTOMER WEBSITE PORTAL | DESKTOP VERSION
We understand that this industry would have a large percentage of users preferring a desktop web portal as compared to an app. Now customers, brokers and agents can post job details on our customisable website booking platform
WEB DISPATCHER | FLEET, JOB & LOAD MONITORING
A central control center designed to provide dispatchers a real-time overview of all job requests, and trips undertaken on the applications. Dispatchers can also manually create and assign jobs to drivers as well
ADMIN PANEL | COMPLETE CONTROL & ACCESS
The LoadEmUp admin panel gives app owners complete access and control of the entire freight-broker software solution. The admin panel can be used to configure accounts, set up zones add contractors, brokers & fleet owners, set up plans & pricing, and more.
WHY CHOOSE LOAD’EMUP AS YOUR FREIGHT BROKER SOFTWARE SOLUTION?
LoadEmUp has been designed keeping the best UI features from shipping apps like Convoy, uShip, TruckerPath, Uber Freight & more. With a seamless UI, LoadEmUp is made up of 3 interfaces
- Shipper App
- Freight Broker App
- Freight Broker Web Interface
100% Customizable | Freight Broker Software
The software is customizable for any kind of freight brokerage software, cargo moving services and other on demand freight finder apps.
We assure PCI compliance so you will have not legal issues accepting online payments on the LoadEmUp freight broker app
Using our proprietary Pre-Built IP solution, we move your app from development to deployment faster than any other freight broker software out there.
Scalable & Clean Design
Using state of the art app container technology, clean coding practices and microservice architecture – LoadEmUp is designed to be future-ready for all your freight broker business needs
Multi-Language & Multi-Currency
You can now deploy the freight broker software in any city/country of your choice. We ensure LoadEmUp can be deployed in any language & currency preference.
Referrals, Promotions & Loyalty Programs
Increase your unique freight broker app user base & overall retention via referrals, promotions & loyalty campaigns.
LOAD’EM UP GRAPHICAL FLOW
Register & View Loads
We’ve create an easy-to-use UI for freight brokers to upload details of the service required, load type &
photos as well. Simultaneously, the shipper can view a list of nearby truck load jobs .
Broker enters load details such as vehicle type, goods type, pickup & drop off dates, offer price, payment mode
Counter & Accept Offers
Taking ideas from top freight broker softwares like Convoy, uShip & more, we’ve made it easier for freight
brokers to set offers & for shippers to counter various load offers on-the-fly.
View Load Details
The truck driver Can view the details of the load job placed by the freight broker
The truck driver can provide a counter offer to the price set for the load
The freight broker can view a list of truck loads accepted by truck drivers as well ones that have been newly countered by drivers.
The freight broker can counter or accept the new price. After both the broker and the truck driver have accepted the new price, the load job will be assigned to the truck driver
Live Tracking & Routing
Freight brokers can view the status of each load posted & are notified on trip status changes. Shippers can navigate the trip journey via Google Maps or Waze. Shippers can update trip status at each stage with just a swipe.
View Assigned Loads
The truck driver can view the list of load jobs that he has signed up for, and on the start date, he can start the trip.
The truck driver can route the journey using either google maps or waze. The trip status can be updated by swiping the screen which also notifies the broker as well.
Live Track Load Jobs
The freight broker can track the journey in real time and is updated with the current load status along the way
Once arrived at the destination, the driver can update the final status and start generating the invoice
Load Job Completion, Ratings & Earnings
Upon reaching the drop off location, an invoice is generated by the truck driver, which is send to the broker. The truck drivers have access to the analytics on their earnings and booking history. Freight brokers can rate the driver on their performance during the trip.
Invoice of the trip containing images, additional notes & receivers signature
Load Completion Details
Notified on successful load delivery with the neccessary documentation. Can rate the driver as well
BROKER WEB DASHBOARD
Centralised Control Center
Manage your bookings, jobs, trip status, offers etc all from one centralised web app.
Live Data & Alerts
Get notified at each stage & view the status of any job or trip, in real-time.
Filters & Analytics
Apply & combine various filters to view specific details regarding jobs & shippers. Data can be exported as well.
Manage drivers and the various cargo-hauling vehicles.
FREIGHT DRIVERS FARE SETUP
Setup and manage load hauling for different cities and different truck types ( Semi’s, 18-Wheeler etc)
PROMOTIONS & REFERRALS
Setup and manage promotion codes and referral campaigns
View all bookings in real time as they are being placed
Complete financial accounting system to keep track of earnings
Payroll management system to manage cash & card earning for drivers with direct payment to driver bank accounts
Setup fixed prices for services in different cities
Track your fleet in real time on a map across cities
Create zones by drawing polylines on a map and set rates accordingly
Push messages to drivers and customers directly from the admin
REVIEWS & REPORTS
Keep a tab on drivers and maintain high quality standards using ratings and reviews left by customers
Setup various app commision rates based on vehicle type, zone, service etc
WEBSITE BROKER PORTAL & SHIPPER APP
FLEET OWNER APP & TRUCKER APP JOB HANDLING DEMO
WEB DISPATCHER DEMO
Customer Taxi Booking App + Taxi Driver App Demo
Taxi Dispatcher Software Demo
Customer Taxi Booking Website Demo
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.
Uber Like App | Pronto App | A Success Story In Mexico
Apps Like Uber & Lyft – Providing Solutions for Mobility
Best Apps Around the World to Book Taxi Online Software