Uber Clone | Uber Script | Trusted, Reliable, Complete Taxi Software Solution for Taxi Startup Companies
Why Uber when you can Karry? Our Uber clone, Karry is a fully integrated on-demand taxi booking software & taxi dispatch system. The perfect Uber Script solution for entrepreneurs & startups to customize, enhance, and expand their on-demand taxi business. The Uber Clone / Lyft Clone / Careem Clone
Check out our complete technological solution we use to Build an Uber Like App
Karry: Uber clone and Uber Clone Script & taxi dispatcher software | On demand taxi booking software development.
What is an Uber Clone?
Uber clone is a mobile app solution that has all the best features of the popular uber taxi app. An Uber clone app helps taxi owners launch a business quickly with less cost. Uber clone is an advanced solution for booking taxi from any location. Uber has proved to be a revelation revolution in the taxi business with its successful business model.
Build an user friendly taxi booking app with seamless co-ordination between the riders and drivers. 100% customizable Uber clone script.
Karry – Uber clone app development. Technologically advanced taxi booking app for iOS and Android.
Discover detailed features of KARRY White Label Taxi App Software
UBER CLONE | UBER SCRIPT | UBER CLONE APP CUSTOMER APP – USER FRIENDLY FEATURES
The most feature-rich & seamless UI integrated into our Uber clone source code, to make booking your perfect ride, a breeze with Karry
Schedule Rides – Find cabs around you, tap a button & get a ride for now or later. Request a ride with one of your favorite drivers
Payment Gateway Modes – Pay by cash or go cash less with credit card/debit card/payment wallets on the Uber Clone
Smart Digital Wallet – Karry wallet for seamless payments. Top up your wallet with Karry money using your credit cards.
Book for yourself or for a friend. Unique feature integrated into our Uber clone source code.
Detailed driver preference selection prior to booking. Unique feature integrated into our Uber clone script code.
Promo Codes & Referrals – Earn discounts on the taxi dispatch software – Uber Clone App
Track your driver live and view ETA in real time on the Uber Script
Rate your driver and provide feedback about your trip on the Uber Clone.
UBER CLONE | UBER SCRIPT | DRIVER APP
Driver iOS App, Driver Android App & AppDriver Web PanelWeb. Seamless ride accepting, journey tracking & analytics, Driver Support Chat, Trip Earnings, Route Navigation
Receive ride requests with trip details. Accept or reject the requests.
Mark availability for requests with the Online/Offline Job Status button.
Google Maps and Waze maps integration for Route Navigation to customer’s pickup location & drop location.
Invoice generation included in the Uber clone script, after completing the trip
Direct bank account integration into the Uber like app, for direct bank payments to the drivers account
Financial Summary to keep track of earnings and payouts.
Our Uber clone script code can be integrated with wearables to provide easy ride-booking for customers via their respective wearables
THE BEST UBER CLONE TAXI DISPATCH SYSTEM
Designed to assign, dispatch, and track drivers. State of the art system for overall fleet management, individual driver tracking & manually assigning bookings to drivers on the fly on the Uber Clone.
Intuitive taxi dispatcher system dashboard lets you easily schedule & dispatch jobs on the go. Updates are provided on new or active booking via web push notifications in real time.
Personnel managing the taxi dispatcher software can create new bookings via the phone booking form available on the dispatcher.
View your entire driver fleet in real time and book a driver manually or allow the system to auto book the drivers for scheduled bookings on the taxi dispatch system integrated into our Uber clone script
Track drivers and view their job schedules. You can also track ongoing bookings with all the driver and booking details via our taxi dispatcher software in our Uber clone.
UBER CLONE TAXI BOOKING WEBSITE
Customers can now book their rides via the taxi booking website portal in our Uber like app – Karry
Book a ride for now or later feature in our Uber clone Android & iOS application via our fully mobile responsive taxi booking website.
Choose the pickup location and drop address. Select a car that suits you. Fill in your details and choose a payment gateways. Get a fare estimate and add promo code to get discounts for the ride with our powerful and dynamic Uber Script.
Track your taxi driver live on a map on the website taxi booking software, while he hurries his way to the desired location. View driver’s estimated time of arrival. Intuitive & seamless design provided with our Uber clone script.
Recharge in-app wallet accounts on our Uber clone software.
SOFTWARE DEMO VIDEOS
Customer Taxi Booking App + Taxi Driver App Demo
Taxi Dispatcher Software Demo
Customer Taxi Booking Website Demo
Towing/Roadside Assistance Module
Corporate Partner Setup
Admin Setup For Institutional Partners
Guest Taxi Booking By Hotel Receptionists
Driver App Demo
Taxi Booking Via Corporate Account
Car Rental Module
Rental Module Admin Setup
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.