UBER FOR LAWN CARE & YARD WORK SERVICES APP | SOFTWARE SOLUTION
Mow.it is a white label software solution crafted to provided an Uber-like on demand lawn care, snow shovelling & general yard work services. Whether you need to kickstart a specialized Uber for lawn mowing, Uber for snow shovelling or a general Uber for yard work services app – Mow.it is your on-demand lawn care software solution.
UBER FOR LAWN CARE GRAPHICAL FLOW
Lawn Care Services Near You
Our live lawn care finder view lets users view various yard work or snow plowing professionals near their locations. Users can also select their lawn care service based on various filters and schedules.
Live Lawn Care Professional Finder
View a live map view of available lawn/yard care professional near you, based on your location. An alternate ‘List View’ depicting online & offline drivers with their ratings, is also optionally provided.
Lawn Care Service Categories
Select the category of your lawn care requirement such as lawn mowing, hedge trimming, yard cleaning, snow removal etc.
View a filtered list of available & later available lawn care professionals with their ratings, based on your preferences.
View the details of each lawn care professional, their past reviews, past job photos etc.
Book Lawn Care Service, Scheduling & Payment
Users can view a detailed profile of their background-checked lawn care professional. Once selected, users can add additional service requirements, change payment options, schedule the service, add promo codes etc.
Choose Services Required
Each lawn mowing or snow plowing professional usually offers a variety of services. Users can book their professional by the hour or by the services needed with their individual rates provided.
Various scheduling options are available. Allowing users to book their lawn care or snow plowing service on-demand, for a later scheduled date or even on a weekly repeat booking.
Choose from a list of payment options, add additional services and provide promo codes if available.
Live map view of your assigned lawn care or snow removal provider.
Lawn Care Job Status & Live-Tracking
Learning from apps like Plowz & Mowz, LawnGuru, GreenPal & more – Mow.it provides a detailed UI for each assigned lawn care or yard work professional. Complete with live job notifications, live tracking & in-app chatting.
Real-Time Booking Status
Our Uber for lawn care software lets users view the status of their active bookings. In-app notifications are also provided on each status change.
Live map view of your assigned lawn care or snow removal provider.
In-app chat module integrated with our Mow.it app. Useful when special instructions need to be mentioned to the lawn care professional.
Update addresses, payment options, recharge in-app wallet, get in touch with support for bookings etc. Users can provide referral codes to friends or family to avail special discounts/offers on lawn care services.
Invoice & Ratings
Once the lawn care, yard work or snow removal service is completed, users can review their invoice details and rate their professional as well.
View a detailed invoice of the lawn care or snow removal service provided.
Provide feedback & rate your lawn care/snow removal professionals on a variety of service fields. This ensures high quality standards are maintained on your customised Uber for lawn care application.
UBER FOR LAWN CARE DISPATCHER SOFTWARE
View an overall look of all the ongoing lawn services or snow shovelling jobs, available & unavailable lawn care professionals, phone battery percentage etc
Manually assign bookings to lawn care or snow shovelling professionals on-demand. Enter details such as lawn service type, on demand or scheduled service, payment methods etc
Individual Job View
View the status of each individual lawn service booking & their respective lawn care job status
UBER FOR LAWN CARE ADMIN PANEL
Manage various lawn care providers. Accept or reject various professionals registering on your custom Mow.it app.
Setup and manage fares for various lawn care services like lawn mowing, snow shovelling, hedge trimming, gardening etc based on cities, service type or hourly rates.
PROMOTIONS & REFERRALS
Setup and manage promotion codes and referral campaigns on your custom Uber for lawn care services platform.
View all lawn & snow care, mowing, plowing, shovelling etc service bookings in real time as they are being placed.
Complete financial accounting system to keep track of earnings for various lawn care professionals registered on the app.
Payroll management system integrated in our Mow.it software, to manage cash & card earning for yard work service providers with direct payment to their respective bank accounts.
Manage various lawn & yard care service categories present on your customised lawn care finder application.
View all bookings & trips in real time on a map across cities or zones.
Create zones for your service by drawing polylines on a map and set rates accordingly.
Push messages to lawn care service providers and customers directly from the admin.
REPORTS & REVIEWS
Keep a tab on the various lawn care & snow shovelling service providers and maintain high quality standards using ratings and reviews left by customers.
Setup various app commission rates based on zone, service type, fares etc on your Uber for lawn care app.
WHY CHOOSE MOW.IT AS YOUR ON-DEMAND LAWN CARE/SNOW SHOVELLING SOFTWARE SOLUTION?
Inspired by top lawn services apps like Cuttly, Plowz & Mowz, LawnGuru, Lawnly & more – Mow.it not only encompases the best features needed to stand out but is backed by an extremely robust & scalable technology architecture, developed by us, as well.
Our Uber for lawn care software solution is customizable to build a variety of yard work-related services. From lawn moving to snow shovelling & everything in-between – Mow.it is 100% customisable to your unique lawn care idea.
We assure PCI compliance so you will have not legal issues accepting in-app purchases when booking for lawn care services near you.
Using our proprietary Pre-Built IP solution, we move our customisable Plowz & Mowz-like app & software from development to deployment faster than any other on-demand lawn care software developers out there.
Scalable & Clean Design
Using state of the art app container technology, clean coding practices, microservice architecture, while simultaneously promoting safety & security on the app – Mow.it is the best on-demand yard work app & lawn care software solution, available in the market today.
Whether you want to launch your custom Uber for lawn mowing & snow shovelling app in German, Arabic, Chinese etc we ensure our Uber for lawn care script can be deployed in any language preference.
Referral & Promotions
Increase your lawn mowing & snow shovelling services app userbase and retention via referrals and promotions features. Our tech architecture ensures this white label Uber for lawn care on-demand script is scalable with the growth of your professional yard work services.
SEO Friendly Design
All white label apps developed using our Uber for lawn care solution are designed to ensure that every tailored lawn care on-demand solution we make, sticks out in both search engines & app stores.
App Monitoring & Chatbots
Our lawn care service software solutions are the only ones in the market to provide app monitoring services with chatbot integration. Ensuring you can get instantaneous performance updates on your tailored on-demand lawn mowing or snow shovelling app.
Our white label lawn mowing/snow shovelling software solutions are not only robust & scalable, but extremely secure as well. Keychain, SSL-powered API’s, JWT, reverse proxy setup etc ensure that security covers the entire app to each individual API.
Also Check Out
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.
Uber Like App | Pronto App | A Success Story In Mexico
Apps Like Uber & Lyft – Providing Solutions for Mobility
Best Apps Around the World to Book Taxi Online Software