ENHANCING THE ON DEMAND SERVICE INDUSTRY WITH THE AIRTASKER CLONE APP SOLUTION
GoTaskey our AirTasker Clone software solution has been designed to provide solutions in the on-demand service providers domain. Entrepreneurs or Businesses looking to launch their services in the on-demand service industry, now have the perfect white label script the AirTasker Clone script.
GOTASKEY: CUSTOMIZABLE AIRTASKER CLONE SCRIPT SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES UTILIZING THE ON DEMAND SERVICES MODEL
Inspired by the success of on-demand service provider apps like TaskRabbit, Thumbtack, AirTasker & more – GoTaskey has been built to be robust & scalable software solution for entrepreneurs.
Our AirTasker Clone App solution is customizable to build a software solution for different kinds of on-demand service businesses. On the lines of on-demand service providers such as TalkLocal, Taskrabbit, UrbanClap, Handy etc.
We assure PCI compliance so you will have not legal issues accepting online payments on our AirTasker Clone App software.
Using our proprietary Pre-Built IP solution, we move the AirTasker Clone script software from development to deployment faster than any other software solutions provider.
Scalable & Clean Design
Using state of the art app container technology, clean coding practices, Rx programming and microservice architecture – the AirTasker clone App is designed to be future-ready for all kinds of On-Demand Services.
Multi-Language & Multi-Currency Support
You can have an Uber for Handyman app or Uber for Doctors or Uber for Seniors in German, Arabic, Chinese or any other language. We ensure GoTaskey, the AirTasker clone App can be deployed in any language & for any currency.
Referral & Promotions
Increase your AirTasker Clone app user base & overall retention via referrals, promotions & loyalty campaigns.
GoTaskey Graphical Flow
Explore Uber for X Services
Being the best AirTasker Clone software in the market, our platform lets users view various on demand service providers near them. Advanced filtering options per service type, is available. Whether an Uber for Tutors is needed for a particular subject, or an Uber for Doctors practicing in a particular field – GoTaskey provides the best UI experience than most On-Demand Service platforms in the market.
Live Map View
Our AirTasker Clone script lets users view a live list of on demand service providers near them for a particular service type
Our AirTasker Clone software provides advanced filters based on distance, service provided and budgets
View a list of providers under a particular service based on filter settings & availability
View the details of each on-demand service providers. Each profile is equipped with photos, brief bio, past ratings, area of expertise etc
Service Details, Scheduling & Payment
Our AirTasker Clone Software platform allows clients to book for a service right away or to schedule an appointment for a later date & time. Once scheduled, clients can opt from a variety of payment options & add promo codes, if any, before the booking.
Service Provided & Additions
Multiple service options are available when booking for a particular service and their hourly rates. Multiple additions of hours or service type can be added too.
Scheduling & Repeats
Choose between any type of on-demand service or schedule one. Repeat bookings and weekly scheduling in the case of an Uber for Maids, Uber for Tutors, Uber for Seniors, etc can be setup in-app
Payments & Promos
Before confirming the booking, users can choose an ideal payment mode and key in promo codes if any for additional discounts. Additional hours of time taken can be added.
On-Demand Vs Marketplace Bookings
If a service is required right away, then a client is assigned the nearest service provider. After acceptance of the booking, profile details will be displayed. Customers can also opt to choose a service provider before booking a service. The booking details are present under the ‘My Bookings’ section
Live Tracking & Chats
Live Status Updates
View the status of the requested job. In-app notifications are provided for real-time status updates
Our AirTasker Clone software solution lets users track their bookings in real-time via the app
We’ve integrated an in-app chat platform in our AirTasker Clone script. Customers can now chat with their service provider and communicate details of the job to be done.
Users can update their addresses, payment types, refer friends from their profile sidebar
Invoice & Rating
Post job completion, clients can view a detailed bill regarding the work done and rate the service provider.
View details of work done and details of the amount collected
Provide ratings for your service provider
GoTaskey Website Booking
- Explore Services
Search & view various on-demand services & offers available
Choose your booking type from on-demand, scheduled or weekly schedules
- Add Individual Services
Choose from additional services under each service category
- View Jobs & Status
View the various service bookings opted & their individual Job status
GOTASKEY DISPATCHER SOFTWARE
Our GoTasker Clone Script platform includes a detailed web dispatcher for the admin or a representative to manage. Manual bookings, job status, holistic view, etc can all be accessed via the dispatcher.
- Bird’s Eye View
View an overall look of all the ongoing jobs, available & unavailable service providers, battery percentage etc
- Manual Bookings
Manually assign bookings to providers. Enter details such as service type, on demand or scheduled service, payment methods etc
- Individual Job View
View the status of each individual booking & their respective job status.
GOTASKEY ADMIN PANEL
Manage various on-demand service providers. Accept or reject various professionals registering on your GoTaskey app.
Setup and manage fares for on-demand services based on cities or service type.
PROMOTIONS & REFERRALS
Setup and manage promotion codes and referral campaigns on your GoTaskey platform.
View all service bookings in real time as they are being placed.
A financial accounting system to keep track of earnings for various professionals registered on the app.
Payroll management system integrated into the GoTaskey platform, to manage cash & card earnings for service providers with direct payment to their bank accounts.
Manage various GoTaskey service categories present on your customised application.
View all bookings & trips in real time on a map across cities or zones.
Create zones for your AirTasker Clone App service by drawing polylines on a map and set rates accordingly.
Push messages to service providers and customers directly from the admin.
REPORTS & REVIEWS
Keep a tab on the service providers and maintain high quality standards using ratings and reviews given by customers.
Setup various app commision rates based on zone, service type, fares etc on your GoTaskey app.
GOTASKEY PLATFORM USE CASES
Uber for Handyman
Uber for Boats
Uber for House Cleaning
Uber for Laundry
Uber for Kids
Uber for Doctors
Uber for Private Jets
Uber for Dog Walking
Uber for Seniors
Uber for Moving
Uber for Lawn Care
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.
Uber Like App | Pronto App | A Success Story In Mexico
Apps Like Uber & Lyft – Providing Solutions for Mobility
Best Apps Around the World to Book Taxi Online Software