HAPPYFRESH CLONE : OFFER DOORSTEP GROCERY DELIVERIES
The HappyFresh clone app transforms the idea of grocery purchasing, allowing customers to order groceries from multiple stores through a single checkout process. Our clone app is equipped with 4 vital software- online grocery shopping, delivery, store-inventory management & grocery distribution.
Entrepreneurs willing to establish their own online grocery delivery business can find an able solution in our clone script.
USER-FRIENDLY | CUSTOMIZABLE | HIGH-QUALITY CODEBASE
Best-in-class solution for Online grocery business
What is HappyFresh?
HappyFresh is the fastest-growing online grocery platform in Southeast Asia. It believes in providing high-quality service to customers. They train their personal shoppers to pick only the best quality items, and ensure that grocery delivery is on time, every time.
What is HappyFresh Clone?
It is an on-demand online grocery shopping and delivery software designed based on the key features of HappyFresh. It will serve as an excellent software solution for entrepreneurs who want to start their own online food and grocery business. They can customize the HappyFresh clone app as per their business requirements.
What Is HappyFresh Clone Script?
The clone script is the program source code of the online grocery delivery app. It is a clean efficient code. Entrepreneurs can add extensions and add-ons. The code is 100% customizable and highly scalable.
Wide Range Of Products
Explore a wide variety of products from multiple stores in the HappyFresh clone app.
View Ongoing Offers
View a list of available offers on products provided by different stores.
Advanced Search Option
Search for items, groceries, stores and get results instantaneously.
Detailed filtering options integrated into our HappyFresh clone app.
A detailed description of the grocery item, photos & user reviews. Users can select the number of units or quantity based on the item.
Pickup & Delivery Option
Users can either choose to pick-up the grocery items ordered from the stores themselves or have a delivery agent deliver the groceries.
Scheduling & Payment
Users can select to schedule their deliveries, add in promo codes, and select their preferred payment options, in the HappyFresh clone.
A wallet is integrated for quick and seamless payments.
LIVE GROCERY ORDER TRACKING
Our grocery shopping software is integrated with a real-time order tracking module for both grocery app & website. Live-map view tracking is also integrated which is synced with the real-time grocery status UI.
Active & Past Orders
Our software is integrated with a variety of scheduling options. Users can select a preferred time, and enjoy doorstep grocery delivery.
Job Status & Support
View the status of active bookings in real-time. In-app notifications are provided with each status update. Easy support ticket raising.
Users can track their order. Call the delivery agent for additional route or order details, in the happyfresh clone script.
Ratings & Reviews
Users can rate their grocery delivery service.
Our customizable HappyFresh clone comes with a detailed profile section. Users can update account details, addresses, view ongoing offers or discounts on products added in wishlists.
This feature allows users to provide referral codes to their friends and families for special offers.
GROCERY STORE DISPATCHER SOFTWARE
View an overall look of all the ongoing grocery pickup or delivery jobs, available & unavailable grocery delivery drivers, phone battery percentage etc.
Manually assign grocery bookings to grocery deliverers on demand.
Individual Job View
View the status of each individual grocery trip in real-time.
OVERALL ADMIN FEATURES
SUPER ADMIN PANEL
Central admin to manage grocery delivery on HappyFresh clone. From overall store management to each individual user.
STORE INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Store-specific inventory & SKU management for admin & store owners to manage the grocery inventory.
Track all grocery shopping & delivery orders across the website & app.
Manage various grocery delivery operators and associated drivers.
Option to go for mileage-based pricing or fixed pricing based on zones or distance for delivery fares.
PROMOTIONS & REFERRALS
Setup and manage promotion codes and referral campaigns on both the grocery website & app.
Track grocery drivers in real time on a map across cities in real time.
Complete financial accounting system to keep track of grocery store earnings and driver earnings.
Push messages to grocery store owners, drivers and customers directly from the admin on the bigbasket clone app
Push messages to grocery store owners, drivers, and customers directly from the admin .
Manage dispatchers for different cities or zones.
Individual store setup & management.
Mobile responsive and SEO friendly with sitemap & slug generation.
Setup the app commission for different merchants.
Create custom menus for various grocery franchises and stores or import an xls file.
WHY CHOOSE Grocer as Happyfresh CLONE SOLUTION?
Our software can be customized for a variety of delivery app ideas. Whether it’s multi-store groceries, flowers, fashion, etc Grocer has been developed to provide a unique white-label multi-store delivery software solution for each business idea.
We assure PCI compliance so you will have not legal issues accepting in-app purchases on your customised grocery delivery app & software.
With our proprietary pre-built multi-store grocery shopping, delivery, store management solution, we move grocery apps from development to deployment faster than any other HappyFresh clone app developers out there.
Scalable & Clean Design
Using state of the art app container technology, clean coding practices, use of microservice architecture while simultaneously integrating safety & security features on the app – Grocer is one of the most robust online grocery shopping software solutions in the market today.
Multi-Language & Multi-Currency Support
Irrespective of your location or currency preference, Grocer can be tailored for any grocery delivery business or grocery store around the world.
Referral & Promotions
To improve the growth of the userbase & overall user retention, our software solution is equipped with promo & referral features for both customers & drivers. Our underlying scalable tech architecture ensures the app can handle the growth of your userbase.
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.