Real Estate Classified Script: Customizable Property Management Software Solution
- A buyer looks for a property either to buy or rent by registering into the real estate portal.
- The buyer makes a search depending on their requirements like city, region, and country.
- Once they choose a property the system will provide seller information to contact and fix an appointment to make the purchase.
- Seller’s major activity in a Real Estate portal is that they sell their property by registering and listing their property with appropriate information.
- They upload images, property names, addresses, property descriptions, etc to attract buyers.
- Sellers have an opportunity to sell the property directly or through a realtor.
- Realtors act as a bridge between sellers and buyers.
- They list properties and find properties for the buyers.
- To list properties a real estate agent or realtor has to register with a valid Real Estate Agent license.
- They earn commission after a successful buy or rent of a property.
Your real estate classified script can provide benefits for registered buyers, sellers, and realtors and assign a registration fee in return.
Collect a small fee from sellers and realtors and include their properties on the featured list.
Premium subscription opportunities for sellers to list and showcase the products to more buyers.
Real estate advertisers can sign up into your portal and list their properties like in newspaper classifieds on your a real estate classified script.
You can charge a minimal fee for expert advice on the right prices for properties, legal advice, loan, insurance-related queries, and more.
Why Do Real Estate Classifieds Need An App?
The whole process of searching, buying, renting, or selling properties is much easier to handle through an app.
It will also reduce a lot of manual effort of real estate agents and property owners allowing efficient management of properties.
Features Of Real Estate Classifieds
Import from external sources
Our real estate classified script includes MLS features that help you import information like mortgage information, real estate news, from a host of sources.
Real Estate Transaction Standard technology on our real estate classified script synchronizes 100 gigabytes or more of listings in the MLS to your website server.
Advanced search filters
Users can filter searches based on property type and listing type for better results.
A convenient draw feature to circle interested areas to get a beautiful visual of listed properties.
Business Statistics For Real Estate Classifieds
1) Top real estate apps and their marketshare
2) Where buyers found their homes
3) Home Purchases via smartphone depending on age
How To Start A Real Estate Classifieds Business
Planning The Business
- What are the startup and ongoing costs?
- Who is your target market?
- How much can you charge customers?
Estimating Costs Involved In Opening Business
The primary expenses are for domain registration, web hosting, website design, real estate classified script, and other software expenses.
Business owners select a real estate classified script that bundles software expenses with the other website startup costs. These solutions have multiple benefits.
Estimating Ongoing Expenses
Investing in a real estate classified script or Zillow clone provider can decrease your expenses as its somewhere between,
$500 to $1000 USD for website creation and
$1000 to $2000 USD to develop a basic Android, iOS application
Do extensive market research
- Market research will help you find your audience and competition that exists.
- Make sure that you research the market early to save time and money.
- Find out if you possess the right skills by researching the market.
- Find your niche and strategize ideas that work at your location.
Build your brand
- Build a relationship with your potential car dealers.
- Engage your clients at a personal level and interact with them more often
- Take up a digital marketing approach to reach a large scale audience.
Start Your Real Estate App With Our Real Estate Classifieds Software Script
If you are a startup dreaming of earning by the real estate market or a real estate agency or a realtor, this real estate app will scale your business multifold. We already have all the features from real estate apps like Zillow and Trulia. We also help you add and customize features that suit your business needs.
A Customizable Classifieds Script To Develop An Online Classified Business
A versatile classified script can be used to build different business websites by entrepreneurs. An adaptable classified script will help you pick the features required for your business website.
Auto Classified Script
Form an everlasting place in the online automobile classifieds industry! Choose a scalable auto classified script with robust performance, eye-catching features, state-of-the-art technologies, and innovative concepts, to create an efficient and influential car marketplace.
Job Classified Script
A remarkable job classified script can help you build a great app/ website. The platform will be highly beneficial to jobseekers for searching jobs online from the comfort of their homes, and to employers for streamlining their online recruitment processes easily.
Pet Classified Script
Looking to build an online pet store to serve as a convenient platform for the pet sellers and buyers? An ideal pet classified script will help you create one! Be assured to achieve substantial growth in your business with this remarkable solution.
Starting an online auction business will no longer be a tough or tedious job with a ready-to-use and extensible auction script. Build your own auction website with visually stunning features, modern functionality and high scalability.
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.