ClassDojo Clone- Online School Management Software
Classdojo clone is a school management, classroom management, home tutorial management solution. This well-crafted and designed student management software solution will drive the much-needed transformation and have a positive impact across all schools that imbibe it.
What Is ClassDojo?
ClassDojo is a school communication platform that connects teachers, students, and families by sharing what’s being learned in the classroom home through photos, videos, and messages. Families can be aware of the school activities as teachers have an option to write feedback on students’ skills and create portfolios. In February 2018, the company raised a $35 million Series C funding round co-led by GSV and SignalFire. It has raised about $65 million in funding to date.
ClassDojo Clone For Schools, Colleges, and Home Tuition Operators
Classdojo clone is a pre-built, online school management software that is built for both iOS and Android for students and parents and a responsive web app for teachers to manage the class. The solution is generic and can be set up for several schools in run time. Each school will get its admin interface and can manage its students and teachers.
Important Features Of ClassDojo Clone
Secure Online Live Video Sessions
During this COVID-19 crisis, your school must have a digital strategy in place to host online classes. Parents and students will be relieved that one can easily join a class remotely via desktops or laptops that is an iOS or Android device.
Digital Study Material
Teachers can easily create interactive study material on this online school software to hold extensive classes with the help of their material builder that is supported through embedded URLs, images, videos, Youtube links, etc.
Admin Panel For School, Teachers & Parents
Manage various assignments as per the schedule. Mark and manage the attendance of every student. Manage batches of students for an academic year. Manage class routines individually for every class/section.
Interact With Parents Live Via Real-Time Chat
The online school software ensures that teachers can interact with parents in real-time. This will enhance the confidence of parents regarding the education their children will receive.
PARENT/STUDENT APP FEATURES OF CLASSDOJO CLONE SCRIPT
Easily Attend Classes
ClassDojo clone has a simple and user-friendly home page. Students can connect to online classes seamlessly.
View Study Material
View all study material with embedded URLs, images, videos, and Youtube URLs.
You can view routines for any day on this online school system software to know well in advance regarding holidays, classes, events, etc.
Track the attendance for each student on the online school software.
Additional Features Include
Multiple Profile Support
Support is provided for multiple student profiles on one app. This enables you to add the profile of different children in multiple schools on a single app.
View assignments that are due and the study material required to complete the assignment.
On ClassDojo Clone script teachers and parents can track student grades with the help of the online classroom software.
Chat in real-time with teachers regarding any matter as easily as on WhatsApp.
Teacher App Features Of The Online School Management Software
Initiate Class Easily
Start online classes easily with the click of a button on the online school software.
View Teacher Routine
Teachers can view class routines for the day or other days too.
Create assignments for students via the online school software.
Create Social Posts
Create amazing social posts with images and videos to enhance interest in events.
Additional Features Include
Manage Online Class
Manage online classes, bar students from attending, share screen, and present material.
Class teachers have been enabled to take attendance.
Chat With Parents
Chat with parents on the online school software.
View Student Details
Teachers can view all student details that are required by them.
Looking For A School Management Software?
We have A Pre-built Solution
School Admin Panel
Teacher Admin Panel
Build An Efficient Online School Software
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.
Uber Like App | Pronto App | A Success Story In Mexico
Apps Like Uber & Lyft – Providing Solutions for Mobility
Best Apps Around the World to Book Taxi Online Software