1MG Clone Script Is A Potent Online Medicine Delivery Software Designed For The Healthcare Sector
Med.Me – Our Online Healthcare Software Solution is designed to enable online purchase of medications 24/7.
Entrepreneurs can build an inventory of medicines, fitness related goods, nutritional products, personal care and healthcare merchandise of various brands with the online pharmacy delivery software. Clients can buy an entire range of Medical and Healthcare Products from their homes.
1mg Clone Script Software Graphical Flow
Innovative App crafted for Medical and Healthcare Needs
1mg Clone Script creates a simplistic customer buying experience. Get a customized Online Medicine Software similar to 1mg and create an App branded for your business with features to suit both your business needs and your customers.
From the home screen users have various options such as to request medicine, schedule a refill, upload prescription, pill-reminders, and discover deals of the day.
Find A Substitute Medicine
Clients can order a substitute medicine if and only when the doctor has mentioned the same or indicated the salts.
Customers can now buy medicines at regular frequency with a single click. During the initial purchase the medicines are registered to a name, from then on with a single click all the medicines can be ordered easily.
Customers can register the consumption pattern of a medicine in the App. Thence whenever it is due to take medication a notification will be generated as a reminder.
Select A Product
After selecting a product users then have the option to check out its variants. Now the user can further decide the number of units he requires.
View all bookings placed on the Practo Clone script. Past bookings, assigned bookings & even booking requests yet to be accepted by on-demand healthcare providers.
Prescription can be uploaded via the camera or after saving it in the gallery. Option is provided to upload a past prescription too. Valid prescription details are displayed.
Prescription that is uploaded must be clear with necessary details such as doctor/clinic, patient visit details, medicine details, doctor signature and seal.
LIVE MEDICINE ORDER TRACKING
The 1mg Clone script software is integrated with real-time order tracking module on both the app & website. Live-map tracking is integrated as well which is synced with real-time medicine delivery status.
After deciding which products to be purchase, customer can then confirm the order. Delivery / billing address can be changed or confirmed.
Users can schedule delivery as ‘Now’ or select a date and time from the options provided. The delivery address can be altered if required.
Payment & Wallet
After completion of billing various modes of payment are provided to complete it such as wallet, cards or cash on delivery.
Order Status Tracking
Every Order Number contains the date, time, invoice value, pick-up location; details of the product and delivery address can be viewed.
Track Order Delivery
Users have the option to track deliveries on a map as the agent locates their address. Users can also go ahead and call the agent through the 1mg clone script.
Clients can view every order ever placed on the App along with the order ID, date, time and the products delivered.
View All Orders
Users can view details of the latest / present order. Or they can view all past orders with additional filters to gather necessary details.
Deals Of The Day
Deals of the day are on the home screen of 1mg clone script. More options are available after the user clicks the ‘View More’ option on the home screen.
1MG CLONE SCRIPT SOFTWARE ADMIN PANEL
SUPER ADMIN PANEL
Central admin to manage the entire medical store software. From overall store management to each individual user.
STORE INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Store-specific inventory & SKU management for admin & store owners to manage the medicine inventory.
Track all medicine shopping on the 1mg clone script & delivery orders across the website & app.
Manage various medicine delivery operators and associated drivers on the 1mg clone script software.
Option to go for mileage-based pricing or fixed pricing based on zones or distance for delivery fares on the online medicine software.
PROMOTIONS & REFERRALS
Setup and manage promotion codes and referral campaigns on both the medicine website & app.
Track medicine delivery drivers in real time on a map across cities in real time on the 1mg clone script software.
Complete financial accounting system to keep track of medical store earnings and driver earnings.
Manage cash & card earnings for drivers with direct payments to driver’s bank accounts.
Push messages to Medical store owners, drivers and customers directly from the admin.
DISPATCHERS-ONLINE MEDICINE SOFTWARE APP
Manage dispatchers for different cities or zones.
Individual store setup & management.
Mobile responsive and SEO friendly with sitemap & slug generation.
Setup the app commission for different merchants.
Create custom menus for various medical store franchises and shops or import an xls file.
Detailed analytics reports for individual items, stores or overall medicine delivery business performance.
REPORTS & REVIEWS
Rate & Review the delivery service or medical store to maintain high service.
Integrated with Stripe, Braintree, Hyperpay & more.
Medicine Delivery Apps: Prescribing Benefits In Healthcare
Augmented Reality In Healthcare | Visualizing Health Benefits
Changing Modes of Treatment | Uber for Healthcare
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users.
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.