Auction Script: A Seamless App Solution For Bidding, Selling & Buying
Online Auction includes a huge number of bidders and sellers, which encourages an online business at a high-volume. Anyone can sell products instantly with no upfront costs of a website of your own, distributors or sales staff, no fixed time, and no geographical limitations.
An auction script with seamless UI/UX and efficient payment channels can enhance your online auction experience multifold.
REVERSE AUCTION | AUCTION SCRIPT
A reverse auction is an inverted type of regular auction in which the buyer and seller roles are reversed.
To obtain business from the buyers the sellers bid against each other pushing the price up by lowering the profit and winning the bid.
FIXED PRICE AUCTION SYSTEM
The merchant enables the option of ‘Buy Now’ with the product price. So, if in case, some bidder wants to buy the product at the actual product price instead of bidding on it, he can do that.
This kind is basically in the inclination of both the merchant and the bidder.
PROXY BIDDING AUCTION SYSTEM
Proxy Bidding is a concept in which the system automatically bids on a proxy bidder’s behalf up to the maximum bid amount that he has chosen.
This is simple to make the online auction process much easier and less time-consuming. Also, the identity of the proxy bidder remains confidential until the end of the auction.
Revenue Model | Auction Script
Sellers will be charged a listing fee to showcase their products and this is based on the excellence of the product.
On many auction websites, there is no cost for listing a product as a seller. But there will be a commission on the final sale price. Auction websites usually charge up to 10% of the commission on shipping and paid transactions.
Auction website provides a high volume of auctions means availing products for bidding. You can set up a scheduling fee to schedule a product for auction. The more the schedule value the more opportunities for sale.
The processing fee is charged to sellers while a buyer pays for the product. You can also generate revenue through other deductions like chargeback fee, refund deduction, shipping label, shipping label insurance, and disbursement correction fee.
Why Online Auctions Need An App?
Buying and selling goods online via an app is very comfortable and convenient rather than a traditional approach.
Apps are without any geographical barriers. Assets, clothing, cars, foodstuff, medicine, construction equipment – you can list anything literally up for bidding, and it gets a buyer.
Thoughtful pricing guiding both parties from undue exploitation brings forth an aura of fairness and equality on an auction app.
Features Of Auction Script
Our customizable auction script is pre-loaded with features for users to make informed decisions.
Auction Listing Management
The product which is listed by the sellers for bidding will be overlooked by the Admin. Our auction script includes an intuitive dashboard for the site admin to look after the products posted by sellers.
Seamless Payment Channel
When it comes to online, the payment gateway must be processed easily, richly featured, and secured. Our auction script assures smooth transactions with confirmation emails.
Negotiate Bids | Auction Script
Users can easily negotiate offers and get Instant notifications of winning or losing the bid that shows buyers the auction results in real-time. A short time notification would go a long way in attracting the users.
Proxy bidding benefits the buyers to set the highest price value they are willing to pay. The system will automatically bid on a product with preset increment value to win the bid.
Business Statistics For Online Auctions
1) Number of people visiting leading online shopping and auction sites
2) E-commerce & online auctions in the US market size 2004-2026
3) Annual net revenue of eBay 2013-2019
How To Start An Online Auction Business
Planning The Business
- What are the startup and ongoing costs?
- Who is your target market?
- How much can you charge customers?
Estimating Costs Involved In Opening Business
The primary expenses are for domain registration, web hosting, website design, auction script, and other software expenses.
Business owners can select an auction script that bundles software expenses with the other website startup costs. These solutions have multiple benefits.
Estimating Ongoing Expenses
Investing in an auction script or a Tophatter clone provider can decrease your expenses as its somewhere between,
$500 to $1000 USD for website creation and
$1000 to $2000 USD to develop a basic Android, iOS application
Do extensive market research
- Market research will help you find your audience and competition that exists.
- Make sure that you research the market early to save time and money.
- Find out if you possess the right skills by researching the market.
- Find your niche and strategize ideas that work at your location.
Build your brand
• Build a relationship with your potential car dealers.
• Engage your clients at a personal level and interact with them more often
• Take up a digital marketing approach to reach a large scale audience.
Start Your Online Auctions App With Our Auction Script
Our pre-built auction script consists of features from top auction sites like eBay, Tophatter, DealDash, and others. If you are aiming to start your entrepreneurial journey in online auctions building an auction app from us can help streamline all your auctions.
A Customizable Classifieds Script Can Be Used To Develop The Best Online Classified Businesses
A versatile classified script can be used to build different business websites by entrepreneurs. An adaptable classified script will help you pick the features required for your business website.
Auto Classified Script
Form an everlasting place in the online automobile classifieds industry! Choose a scalable auto classified script with robust performance, eye-catching features, state-of-the-art technologies, and innovative concepts, to create an efficient and influential car marketplace.
Real Estate Classified Script
Whether your business is a Commercial Real Estate, Industrial Real Estate, Land, or Residential Real Estate, build your own portal by using a reliable real estate classified script that connects property owners and buyers efficiently with extraordinary features.
Pet Classified Script
Looking to build an online pet store to serve as the most convenient platform for the pet sellers and buyers? An ideal pet classified script will help you create one! Be assured to achieve substantial growth in your business with this remarkable solution.
Job Classified Script
A remarkable job classified script can help you build a great app/ website. The platform will be highly beneficial to jobseekers for searching jobs online from the comfort of their homes, and to employers for streamlining their online recruitment processes easily.
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.