Online School Software | Online Classroom Software
ZoomK12 is an innovative cloud solution for online education, especially for K–12 Schools and Colleges. This entire package of online school software and digital study material is perfectly suited for the new post Covid-19 environment.
What is Online Classroom Software?
This well-crafted and designed student management software solution will drive the much needed digital transformation and have a positive impact across all K-12 schools. This online school software has been designed to be flexible and scalable so that it would work efficiently in all possible situations. It is absolutely customizable and our software development team will be all the more willing to implement this online school software solution tailor-made to your requirements.
Get your school online through
Secure Online Live Video Sessions
During this COVID-19 season it is imperative that your school has a digital strategy in place to host online classes. Parents and students will be relieved that one can easily join a class remotely via desktops or laptops that is an iOS or Android device.
DIGITAL STUDY MATERIAL
Teachers can easily create interactive study material on this online school software to hold extensive classes with the help of their material builder that is totally supported through embedded URL’s, images, videos, Youtube links, etc.
INTERACT WITH PARENTS LIVE VIA REAL-TIME CHAT
The online school software ensures that teachers can interact with parents in real-time. This will enhance the confidence of parents regarding the education their children will receive.
Enrol & Profile
PARENT/STUDENT APP FEATURES
Easily Attend Classes
Students can easily attend live classes in this online school software with a single click via our embedded online class system just as in Zoom.
Multiple Profile Support
Support is provided for multiple student profiles on one app. This enables you to add the profile of different children in multiple schools on a single app.
You can view routines for any day on this online school system software so as to know well in advance regarding holidays, classes, events, etc.
View assignments that are due and the study material required to complete the assignment.
View Study Material
View all study material with embedded URL’s, images, videos and Youtube URL’s.
Track the attendance for each student on the online school software.
Track student grades with the help of the online classroom software.
Chat in real-time with teachers regarding any matter as easily as on WhatsApp.
TEACHER APP FEATURES
Initiate Class Easily
Start online classes easily with the click of a button on the online school software.
Manage Online Class
Manage online classes, bar students from attending, mute / un-mute any student, spotlight a particular student’s video, allow students to share screen and present material.
View Teacher Routine
Teacher can view class routine for the day or other days too .
Create assignments for students via the online school software.
Class teachers have been enabled to take attendance.
Grade assignments of students through the software solution.
Chat With Parents
Chat with parents on the online school software.
View Student Details
Teacher can view all student details that are required by them.
Create Social Posts
Create amazing social posts with images and videos to enhance interest in events.
Update parents on their child’s progress so that they are aware of student’s standing.
SECURE ONLINE CLASSES
Generate Unique ID
A unique class ID would be auto-generated for each session/class and it would be synced with the routine. This is to enable security and rightful participation in each session/class and after the session/class ends this ID would no longer be valid.
Spotlight, Allow, Deny
The teacher has the capability to spotlight any particular student during a session/class. The teacher can also allow/deny permission to switch on/off the video/audio of a particular student so as to maintain decorum during a class/session.
Sessions Are Encrypted
All video sessions are encrypted and secure through DTLS- SRTP in WebRTC having end-to-end encryption using a uniquely generated key. Participants can login using this key and watch the transmitted video/audio. The system also has hop-by-hop encryption in the video bridge itself. This encrypts the webRTC packets using the participant and meeting ID which are then sent to other participants.
Teacher Has Absolute Control
But it is to be noted that it is the teacher who controls the class and the session cannot begin until and unless the teacher initiates the class on this online school software.
Manage various assignments as per the schedule
Mark and manage attendance of every student
Manage batches of students for an academic year
Manage class routines individually for every class/section
Plan and manage exam schedule for the entire school
Events can be graded as per set standards
Entire grading of a class on various aspects can be viewed
Grading of all the classes individually can be viewed
Manage the guardians of all students with necessary details
Keep a tab on all school events on one screen
Detailed Class Routine
Manage the routines of each class in detail
Manage Social Posts
Manage posts of on social media in an organized manner
Manage student details
Manage the details of all students individually
Manage study material
Manage study material of different subject/topics/class
Manage subjects assigned for different classes on one screen
Manage all teachers
Manage all teachers who are on the rolls
Manage teacher details
Manage details of all teachers working with the school
Manage teacher routine
Manage routines allocated for different teachers
All our products can be scaled vertically and horizontally. All the backend components can be dockerized and clustered. Our products are built to support 100’s of thousands of users. A good solid server infrastructure as shown below is a good example of a configuration built for scale.
We are deeply inspired by the popular apps we create CLONE PRODUCTS off but we by no means acquire any source code from any of these awesome companies and products.
We have taken strong and definitive steps to ensure we don’t step any legal boundaries with any other popular product. We use the word CLONE mostly as a marketing trick and we in NO WAY reverse engineer any app to make our products. All our products have been built ground up in the company.
We have also taken steps to ensure we add unique flavors into the product to guarantee they stand out in the market-place. We have also ensured we put in unique UI elements so that it does not look exactly the same as any other popular product.
Most secure app infrastructure in the market where security extends from the mobile app to the API’s.
- Use of keychain on iOS and Android to store all credentials.
- All API’s are secured with a wildcard SSL certificate.
- Use of JWT and JWE for securing all API’s.
- Load Balancer supported for horizontal scaling.
- All customer data on the server is encrypted using 128 bit AES encryption.
- Tele call between patient and healthcare professional is via secure WebRTC which is running on a secure WebRTC gateway which in-turn is running on a on-premise ( self hosted or cloud hosted ) server infrastructure.
- Rate limit API and controller access to minimize the harm from automated attack tooling.
- App secured from any DB injection.
- App protected from clickjacking protection, XSS, MIME-Sniffing, HSTS, HPKP or set the CORS settings.
- Security headers are enabled.
- Scripts are not deployed with default credentials, particularly for admin users
- Uses a server-side, secure, built-in session manager that generates a new random session ID with high entropy after login. Session IDs should not be in the URL. Ids should also be securely stored and invalidated after logout, idle, and absolute timeouts.
- JWT tokens are invalidated on the server after logout.
At the time of writing this page we have no RESELLERS of our products. We also don’t allow any of our customers to re-sell the product once they acquire it from us. We do share the source code of the product with our customers but we provide them with a perpetual license which is bound by a contract that we sign when we are issued a purchase order. There is no license key in our software products but the legal contract that we sign prohibits our customers from re-selling our source code to any one else.
We built Appscrip.com with a mission to accelerate your journey to become an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur’s dream is to be acquired for multi million dollars and therefore we in no way prohibit you from selling your company to anybody else. The perpetual license will be transferred to the company that acquires your company and the same rules from point (4) will apply to that company as well.
We sign NDA with our clients to ensure we don’t disclose their idea to anybody else. We usually have a product road map and all our products have a rate card that details what features we have on them and what are coming out soon. Anything outside that list can be protected with an NDA that we readily agree to sign. Therefore, your idea is perfectly safe with us.
We provide free patches for bugs on our core products for a year after purchase. These patches are supplied via GIT pushes to your source code repository. We however don’t do the actual code merge etc for you as that would cost us man hours.
We have paid support plans available. We know our apps best so for most of our customers it makes a lot of sense to hire our team for support. We have different support packages available depending on the SLA required ( Service Level Agreements).
Logically thinking if you do buy our app and you want to customize it, there is no better team than ours to do it for you since we have developed all the underlying base code.
We have the biggest range of pre-built business applications in the market that cover several business models. We built all these products with the sole aim of reducing time to market and cost to market for our customers.
On average it costs over $100,000 to build most of these products that we have, so using them as a base to build your customized business idea will definitely bring your costs and time down significantly.
Most custom software development companies pitch you a full project plan to develop a product from scratch, a process that might take months and cost you pot loads of money, where-as we pull something out from our repotriotire, customize it and voila we have you a product in let’s say 60 days 🙂
In case you do have an idea that is not similar to any of our pre-built products we can surely develop something totally custom, from scratch for you. We will try to re-use some of the micro-services and reusable software components to do some rapid application development.
We have done this successfully for large corporations who have raised multi million dollars in venture capital funds. Our team comes with a strong technical expertise in a broad range of technologies that cover:
- API Development – GoLang, Node.JS, Python, Elixir (Erlang)
- App Development – iOS ( Swift, Objective C) , Android (Java, Kotlin), Flutter, React Native
- Web Application Development – React.JS, AngularJS 9.0, Next.JS, Vue.JS
- Data Science & Analytics – Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Hadoop
- Blockchain- Hyperledger
- Desktop Application – Electron JS
The major costs involved for running applications of such nature are as follows:
- Server costs for hosting the API’s and Database – A decent configuration on AWS / Azure / Google / Digitalocean will cost you anywhere between $150-$200/month.
- Content Delivery Network – Apps such as these require the content to be delivered seamlessly with low latency and low bandwidth consumption. We use a CDN to ensure we are doing image / video transformations to maintain content quality at different network speeds and different devices.
- Text messages for verification codes – We generally use Twilio for sending text messages. The price for this depends on the country and can be tracked here @ https://www.twilio.com/pricing.
- Transactional emails – We generally use services like Sendgrid, Mailgun or Amazon SES for sending transactional emails. All these services usually have a free tier that should hold good for new apps.
- SSL – We secure all our apps via a Wildcard SSL certificate that secures all sub domains for a particular domain name. This is important for security. A pretty affordable place to get one will be here @ https://www.ssl2buy.com/alphassl-wildcard.php
- Cloudflare – We use Cloudflare as a firewall and also often to manage the domain. It has a free tier and that usually is good enough. If under attack like maybe a DDOS attack , Cloudflare can prove to be a pretty solid first layer of defence.
- Google Map API – We use google map api’s for tagging locations with a post and also for sharing locations inside the chat. A google map API key with billing enabled is required to use this service.
- Apple Developer Account – An apple developer account is required to host the app under your name. An account costs $99/year. Individual accounts are pretty easy to create but if you need the app to show under your company name then you will need to apply for a company account and that requires a DUNS number that you will need to first acquire to get listed as a developer with apple. Follow steps here @ https://learn.buildfire.com/en/articles/477266-how-to-create-an-apple-developer-account-and-enroll-in-the-program
- Google Play Developer Account – A google play developer account is required to host an app under your name / your company’s name on the Android play store. This costs $25 one time. You can get a google play developer account here @ https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/#EnterDetailsPlace.
- Domain Name – A domain name is required to host the API’s / website etc. A domain name can be bought from sources like GoDaddy etc. Price of a domain name really depends on its availability etc.
+1 (209) 207-3634
Get A Personalized Demo
Earliest date for the demo will be atleast 2 days later from the current working day.
Innovation with technology
Whether its on-board vehicle diagnostics, telematics, utilizing AR to improve workplace efficiency, integrating blockchain for supply-chain management, IoT-enabled solutions for smart homes and smart cities etc, integration machine learning, chatbots and automation to smoothen business workflows etc – You can trust Appscrip to always be ahead of the curve from your average technology solutions
Reduced Cost & Time
Need to launch your business within the next quarter? We keep our solutions business-ready at all times. With just few customisations to our customizable products, we deliver some very powerful business apps in an average of 45 days, that otherwise would take almost 6-9 months to develop.
Reduced Cost to Market
We aren’t developing your product from scratch, we instead leverage our existing robust, customisable and scalable products that we innovate with instead. This coupled with affordable pricing options tailored to your exact business requirements, we save costs for both you and us as well. Win-Win.
Top Quality Code
Scalability & Interoperability
Leveraging microservice architecture, container technology via Docker, Kubernetes for container orchestrations, database replication and sharding, worker process for independent jobs, multicore code deployment – we ensure all our products are not only robust and interoperable with 3rd party softwares, but scalable to handle your business growth as well
Cloud-Enabled Software Development
Business all across the globe are leveraging cloud computing to better their technology architecture and overall business scalability. At Appscrip, we want the same for your business and our cloud-based software development ensures that your business can scale by leveraging cloud computing technologies such as AWS, Azure and Google cloud
Get A Personalized Quote
Appscrip has multiple plans at different price points for you.
By following strong continuous integration, deployment and communication practices – Our DevOps makes it easier for end-developers, designers, testers, project managers and key stakeholders to have clear visibility on the project delivery infrastructure and associated milestones, with help of DevOps management tools such as Jira, BitBucket and Slack.